Iceland is a vibrant country where each attraction is prettier than the last one. It is full of incredible waterfalls, bubbling hot springs, stunning mountains, magnificent volcanoes covered with glacier, friendly horses, colored landscape and so on. It is a paradise for the travel photographers.
Iceland is the most beautiful country we have ever been to and should be in every person’s bucket list and here is why.
1) To experience gorgeous midnight sun like this
2) Stunning canyons you have never seen before
3) Natural hot springs that you don’t want to leave
Read our guide on “Top 5 Hot Springs To Visit In Iceland For Free”
4) Diving in crystal clear blue water between the 2 Continents
5) Geysers and sulfur springs that will take your breath away
6) Friendly Icelandic horses
7) Volcanic craters filled with blue and green turquoise water
8) Volcanoes straight out of a fairy tale
9) Picnic spots like these
10) Chasing these cute sheep into the wild
11) Panoramic landscape like these
12) Number of gorgeous waterfalls, each prettier than the last
13) Hiking trails like these that will leave no one unmoved
14) Icelandic moss that nowhere else can be found
15) To stand on this magnificent stacked columns of different size and shape which come out of the ocean
16) Witnessing jaw-dropping scenery of Jökulsárlón Lagoon
17) Road stops like these that make a journey as pretty as the destination
Iceland’s incredible landscapes emanate a beautiful feeling that cannot be put in words or capture in photos. For one to feel it, he needs to see it.
Hope our photo blog was enough to convince you to visit Iceland. If not, visit our guide on “Top 20 Things To See And Do In Iceland”
and watch our Iceland vlog